From 1 April 2022 onwards, the maximum support level will be up to 70%. For eligible pre-scoped solutions, enhanced support level of up to 80% will be extended from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023 for Food Services and Retail sectors.
Who is Eligible for the Grant?
- Is a business entity registered and operating in Singapore
- Has at least 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group annual sales turnover should be not more than S$100 million, OR Company's Group employment size should be no more than 200 employees
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
How to Apply?
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Visit GoBusiness Gov Assist to access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
Extracted from: https://www.enterprisesg.gov.sg/financial-assistance/grants/for-local-companies/productivity-solutions-grant