Superior Kitchen Equipment
Hawker Productivity Grant
What is the Grant About?
- Hawkers’ Productivity Grant (HPG) is an initiative by government to improve individual stallholders’ productivity with automation equipment.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the funding support by the government, the stallholder must satisfy the following conditions:
- Is a registered stallholder with a valid hawker licence issued by NEA / SFA
- Has a valid Tenancy Agreement with NEA or NEA-appointed operators, with balance tenancy term of at least one (1) year
- Complies with any terms and conditions as imposed by NEA
Provision of Fund
- Eligible stallholder can claim 80% of the equipment unit cost (excluding GST) on a reimbursement basis, capped at $5,000 over three years.
- Equipment that has been funded by other grant schemes will not be supported.
Where to start?
- In Superior Kitchen Equipment, we provide eligible automation equipment. Do WhatsApp us at +65 9863 9360 if you have any enquiries or to have a better understanding of the grant.